What is the holiday schedule for Waste Connections?

The only days your garbage, recycling and yard debris drivers do not work are Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day. If your service day falls on or after one of these holidays, your services will be delayed by one day.

What do I do when there is inclement weather?

When our region is faced with inclement weather, we will do the best we can to safely provide service. If we are able to, we will start our routes later than normal-- please leave material at the curb. If we cannot safely operate our fleet, service may be delayed.

Please check our web page or call Customer Service at 360.892.5370 for updates and instructions for set out.

When should I set my garbage out for collection?

Please have all material available by 6:30 AM on your service day or the night before your service day.

If I go on vacation can I stop my account?

Vacation credit is given if you are gone for two consecutive weeks or more. Please contact us before leaving so that we can adjust your account and notify the drivers.

If my garbage is missed what do I do?

Please let us know immediately so we are aware. If we are not contacted, we do not know you have been missed. (Return trip fee may apply)

Can I recycle more than just cardboard at my business?

Yes, please ask Customer Service about our Mixed Recycle program that allows you to recycle plastic bottles & tubs, metal cans and mixed paper along with your cardboard. See our Commercial Recycling page for more information.

Does Waste Connections offer yard debris service?

Yes, please contact our Customer Service Department at 360.892.5370 or VanCustomerS@wasteconnections.com for availability and rates.

Can I pay my bill online?

Yes, using our web site you can view and pay your statements online. At the top of this page, click online bill pay to sign up.

Do I have to use Waste Connections Online Bill Pay to view my statements online?

No, you don't need to add your payment information to view online statements, or sign up for paperless billing. Just leave your payment information blank when signing up for an online account.

Need Help? Contact customer service at VanCustomerS@wasteconnections.com or call 360.892.5370.

I live in unincorporated Clark County. What type of can should I purchase?

Garbage can

Customers must provide their own garbage receptacle, no larger than 32-gallons in size. PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to service Toter or roll-cart cans. Please make sure the cans you purchase are corrosion resistant, water-tight with a detachable lid and two handles.

One 20-Gallon Can Every Other Week $7.96
One 20-Gallon Can Weekly $10.59
One 32-Gallon Can Every Other Week $9.15
One 32-Gallon Can Weekly $13.53
Two 32-Gallon Cans Weekly $19.71
Three 32-Gallon Cans Weekly $29.21
Four 32-Gallon Cans Weekly $36.31
Five 32-Gallon Cans Weekly $45.29
Six 32-Gallon Cans Weekly $54.37
Eight 32-Gallon Cans Weekly $69.20