Bulky Item pick up is available, please contact Customer Service at 360-892-5370 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and schedule information.
Clark County (Click Here)
City of Vancouver (Click Here)
City of Washougal (Click Here)
City of Ridgefield (Click Here)
Please note that these are general guidelines as our service varies depending on your specific service area. More detailed information is available by contacting our Customer Service Department at 360.892.5370 or email@example.com
1) Garbage cans/carts must be available by 6:30 AM
2) Cans/carts must be 5ft from the road or curb and visible.
3) Vacation credit is given if you miss two consecutive weeks or more. Please call in advance to request a Vacation Hold.
4) No rocks, dirt, sod, loose ashes, combustible material or liquid waste. Please bag your garbage if possible.
5) The only holidays our drivers do not work are Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Years Day. If your pickup falls on or after one of those holidays during the week, your service will be delayed by one day.
6) Please call and report misses immediately so that we can make sure you get serviced. (Return trip fee may apply.) If we are not notified, then we do not know that you have been missed.
7) There will be a $25.00 handling charge on all returned checks.
8) Notification of address change, service changes, or termination of service is the obligation of the customer.
9) Make sure the can/cart lid is completely shut and that the waste is level across the top of the can. Overfilled/Overweight charges may apply.